Sunday, September 26, 2010

Cross it off the bucket list







My bucket list is still long, but 3 weeks ago, I got to cross "attend Grand Slam tennis tournament" off it after I went to the US Open in New York. Watching live tennis at this level is amazing. We were lucky enough to get to watch both Venus Williams and Rafael Nadal play in Arthur Ashe stadium along with a number of other great matches in Louis Armstrong. The rest of the weekend in NYC was rounded out with a long day wandering around Central Park, a great Broadway show called In the Heights, a trip to MoMA and lots of shopping, great meals and general reverie with my good friend Megan Griffin. Someday, I'd love to get to London for Wimbledon, Paris for the French Open, and Australia for the Australian Open and complete my own grand slam as a fan.














1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great trip! Um, do you really have a bucket list?

    ReplyDelete